manual Slideshow

Friday, April 3, 2009

Honda xlr125 and xlr200 parts.

This XL200 is a 92' import and as you can see in the picture its a very nice example. Andy the owner emailed the picture and asked whether the 125 and 200 shared many parts and I think they do, in fact I think they share more than I expected when looking closely. What i'm after now is if any one can help with exactly what parts fit what bike then it could help with finding spares that are not so easy to get hold of i.e being advertised as an xlr125 part but actually fits both bikes or even for the rider that just wants to get it working...using an XLR 125 part on a 200. Like always any help or info is appreciated to improve the blog, email pictures to mrnjlee@hotmail.co.uk.

3 comments:

Shojiro said...

Hello.
I have XLR125R in Japan.
I'm surprised that your XLR's very beautiful.
Hereafter, I will sometimes visit this blog.

Sorry, I cannot speak English well...

Thanks.
Shojiro, Uekusa

Anonymous said...

Hi Shojiro, your english is very good

Anonymous said...

Dear Adam,

It Gerard my direct email is gerardos300@hotmail.com phone is 07808244351
I have sent Dr Pete at Superbike services Kent you eBay link and asked him what he thinks?
He was the one that said I was bonkers to get an XT being a such ass and told me to look for an XLR
Cheers Gerard