manual Slideshow

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Big carb kit for the Honda xlr125 ?


There is a site I recently found which sells big carburetor kits for most bikes including the Honda xlr125. You may spot from the pictures its a mikuni carb-(vm model). As there seems to be a shortage of tuning options for the Honda xlr125 I was quite amazed to see a main component such as a carbouretor become available so easily, although being reasonably expensive, it leaves me thinking if its worth it. If there is anyone who has purchased this carb please leave a post and give us an idea of its performance. I am yet to buy this part but i don't think many owners have heard this upgrade is available. I have left the site address underneath so you can check it out for yourself(i have even got you a google search bar to use at the top of the blog).
http://www.takegawa.nl/

No comments: